Fluffy Friends

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Monday everyone!!!!  Hope everyone had a heck of a great weekend. Mine was not too bad, made some cookies and I managed to only eat 3! For me that is a great accomplishment, thankfully I was on a diet. lol

The cookies are for a guy at work and I was asked to make them by a good friend of his. She only want Cartman and sayings from South Park. So that is what I did, but I sure felt bad for having to leave out Kenny, Stan and Kyle. Then you can't forget all the rest of them and Chef and his big balls?  Someday maybe I will make the whole crew as they are fun little guys to put into cookie form!

I will post pics of the completed set on Tuesday night. Then on Wednesday it's time to bake up some ice cream cone cupcakes! They should be fun to do and something I've never done before too! Hmm, what type of sprinkles should I use on top? Funfetti, stars, pearls, sanding sugar? What do you vote for?

This weekend it will be time to tackle fondant! I'm scared, anyone want to come and hold my hand for me while attempt this difficult and intimidating task? I am going for jungle animals! I love playing with play dough and clay so this shouldn't be all that more difficult huh? I will be sure to post the results. They are needed for a baby shower cake next weekend.

May is going to be a super busy month I think. Baby shower on the 7th, then it's MU graduation cake, then it's high school graduation time and parties to attend!

If anyone knows of any upcoming flea markets or things of that nature, let me know. I would love to do some of those as I think that is so much fun. I used to love having food stands at those places...I am queen of funnel cakes and fried Twinkies! I used to have a booth at craft fairs when I was in high school and they were so much fun too. I've always been into creating food or crafty things. I even love flower arranging. lol

My blog is a work in progress and it definitely doesn't look like I want it too. I just need time and focus to make it my own.

Talk with all my Fluffybutt friends tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment