Fluffy Friends

Monday, September 12, 2016

Birthday Cookies For Adult's

I must confess, it's been years since I've created a blog post! What can I say, I let my life get in the way, or let's face it, it was just too much work for me to write a blog everyday. This time around, I'm going to do one whenever I get a chance, or when I have new cookies to post, that will be the easiest.

The cookie business has gotten overwhelming the last few months. I 'm not sure what changed but something sure has. I love it though, it gives me a chance to do all types of cookie designs. Right now, it seems like Mermaids and Under The Sea is really hot. I've gotten to do 5 different orders!

I will only show a couple here as I'm trying to decide how to go about this. At first I was just going to post them all, then thought that would be overwhelming, so I think I will just go with a couple pictures that represent adult birthday cookies. Since I do a lot of kids birthday cookies, I will put them in tomorrows blog post. In the spirit of open pricing, I 'm going to post the prices of all cookies, that way if anyone wants something like them or similar, they will have an idea what the price might be.

($25 a dozen)
 
The above cookies were for a lovely lady named Lulu. Her daughter was throwing her an awesome party and wanted cookies to match her invitation. I also did a cookies and cream bundt cake for the party. I don't think I took a picture of it, but she also bought fresh flowers to put in the middle of the cake to make it look elegant and they also matched the invite. She sent me a picture of her mom and kids with the cake and they all looked really happy. Always nice when they send a picture! Thank you Whitney!

($22 a dozen)
 
The above cookies were made for a great lady turning 40 years old. They didn't want any design that looked old and wanted something fun and young looking. I think they picked some good designs and colors, don't you?
 
Okay, that's it for today! Stay tuned for more cookie pictures and adventures from Fluffybutt!

No comments:

Post a Comment