Fluffy Friends

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Cookies for Kids

 
Today as promised is the day to post all the kids cookies that I have had the pleasure of doing the last several months. Some are your normal, everyday cookies that are cute and very trendy for the kids. Every once in awhile I get something I'm surprised by, but hey, that's what makes this fun!

Bumblebees ($20 per dozen)

($24 per dozen)

($22 per dozen)

($24 per dozen)

($24 per dozen)

                                                                   ($22 per dozen)

($24 per dozen)

($22 per dozen)


($25 per dozen)

($24 per dozen)

($24 per dozen)

($24 per dozen)

($22 per dozen)

($22 per dozen)

($24 per dozen)

($22 per dozen)

($25 per dozen)
 
This is only a portion of the ones I've done. If you find an inspiration picture, I can usually obtain something close to it. If possible, give me the name of the creator of the original cookie design so I can credit them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment