Fluffy Friends

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tomorrow night................how to make a buttercream transfer!

Tomorrow night I will be working on a buttercream transfer to put on a graduation cake order I have for Friday delivery. It's actually going to be a simple one, but that's good right? I will just show the basics and then you will be able to make them on your own! This will only be my second one I've attempted so I'm a newby at this as well but you can learn from my mistakes and take whatever good you find from it when you do your own. It's not hard at all, just intimidating at first :)  So tune in tomorrow night! The final product will not be posted until Friday night, but at least you can see the transfer and how to do it before you transfer it onto your cake. YOU can do any picture you want, believe you can and you will.

Fluffybutts say..........beware of fleas, they bite

Later my friends,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment