Fluffy Friends

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I need to get a haircut. I don't want to get a haircut, but I need to get one. I'm one of those weird women that hates to get my hair cut. It just seems like a waste of time when I could be up doing something else that is a lot more fun. I don't enjoy the head massage or any of that. Again, I said I'm weird. I just turned 50 and I'm in denial that I can be that old. Right now my hair is longish, just past my shoulders and my mom, who is 77 is utterly disgusted that I won't cut my hair in a bowl cut. Well, not a bowl cut, but that short. I am not a tiny woman and, even though some women who are larger like me look fine with it, I feel like I have this tiny little ball on my shoulders and this big body when I have short hair. So see my issue? Do I cut my hair and hate it or do I just get it trimmed tiny bit?

Too many decisions, so let's just look at pretty cookies, shall we?

 
($25 per dozen)

($24 per dozen)

$22 per dozen)

($22 per dozen)

($24 per dozen)

No comments:

Post a Comment